Meets the Power Utility’s CIP requirements.
Temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power plants, generators, fuel level, energy usage, and other critical systems found in remote substations.
- SNMP OSS Integrations: Third Party NMS such as NMA, Netcool and Quest OspreyFMS®
- Native Web Browser applications that are user friendly
- Email Alarm Notification
Monitoring & alarming of critical infrastructure equipment
The TELSEC MP1 is designed to address the monitoring and alarming requirements of critical infrastructure equipment and facilities for multiple industries such as: data centers, telecommunications, cable/broadband, utilities, governmental, industrial, commercial and multi-residential facilities. The compact intuitive system will monitor environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power, generators, fuel level, and other critical systems found in remote equipment cabinets, closets, cages and rooms.
The MP1 is a hardware-integrated solution into Quest’s OspreyFMS® enterprise software, providing users a comprehensive view and management of their critical facilities.
TELSEC MP1 Features
- Six Universal Inputs & Two Form C digital outputs
- Ethernet communications with support for IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, SSH, Telnet, TL1 and SMTP (Email)
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3, for sets, gets, traps and informs
- Compact Package allows for Wall or Rack Shelf Mounting
- Enable Interrogation of Remote Site from any Alarm or Maintenance Center
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Utilities / Telecommunication / Cable & Broadband / Data Centers / Edge Computing
Ideal for small locations such as Cabinets, Closets, Cages & Rooms
Part number: 151095
Inputs: six universal inputs supporting 0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA, thermistors, and contact closures, plus an additional DC input voltage monitor supporting 18-60 VDC
Outputs: two Form C digital outputs. Contact rating: 0.5 amp @ 60 VDC
Network interface: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
Protocols supported: IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, NTP, SMTP (email), SSHv2, Telnet, TL1, SNMP v1, v2c and v3 for Gets, Sets and traps/informs
Alarm Destinations: four programmable trap servers, ten email addresses or distribution lists
I/O terminal: spring loaded push terminals
Power: 24-48 VDC, 3.7 W max.
Battery: long life lithium
Temperature sensor accuracy: ±1°F
Ambient operating temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C), 0-95% RH non-condensing
Dimensions: 6.63 L x 4.68 W x 1.63 D In. (168 x 119 x 41 mm)
Weight: 0.5 lb. (227 g)
Warranty: one year
Specifications subject to change without notice