The TELSEC® CPM can act as a standalone device or be integrated into Quest’s OspreyFMS® enterprise software, providing users a comprehensive view and management of all their critical facilities without network connectivity.
The TELSEC CPM is designed to address the monitoring and alarming requirements of critical infrastructure equipment and facilities for multiple markets such as: telecommunications, cable/broadband, electric & water utilities, railroads, oil & gas pipelines, edge computing, industrial, commercial, and multi-residential facilities.
The compact intuitive system provides cellular network connectivity to monitor environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, intrusion, AC & DC power, ATS, generators, fuel level, and other critical systems found in small remote locations such as cell tower sites, microwave sites, repeater sites, 4G/5G small cell poles, and equipment cabinets.
- Cellular modem for remote communications and alarming
- Backup power option to remain alive when incoming power is lost
- Ten universal inputs
- Ethernet communications with support for IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, SSH, Telnet, TL1 and SMTP (Email)
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3, for gets, sets, traps, and informs
- Provides cellular access to a device connected to the southbound Ethernet port
- Compact package allows for wall or shelf mounting
- The cellular modem provides remote access to sites that do not have network connectivity
- Incoming power monitoring with power backup allows the system to send a power failure alarm and then a power restored notification
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Reduce truck rolls to remote sites
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser config file upload
- Real-time view of your facility and critical equipment
Part number: 151102
Inputs: ten universal inputs supporting 0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA, thermistors, and contact closures. Plus, an additional input to monitor presence of incoming power
Network interface: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T for configuration and to allow cellular access to an external Ethernet enabled device
Optional 4G LTE Category 4 Modem featuring multi-carrier support
Protocols supported: IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, NTP, SMTP (email), SSHv2, Telnet, TL1, SNMP v1, v2c and v3 for gets, sets, traps and informs
Alarm destinations: SNMP trap servers and email recipients
I/O terminal: removable screw terminals
Power: 24VAC, 24-48 VDC, 3.7 W max.
Backup power: rechargeable super caps retain operation for approx. 5 mins.
Temperature sensor accuracy: ±1°F
Ambient operating temperature: -40° to 185°F (-40° to 85°C), 0-95% RH non-condensing
Dimensions: 7.17 L x 7.09 W x 2.42 D in. (182 x 180 x 61 mm)
Weight: 1.5 lb. (680 g)
Warranty: one year
Specifications subject to change without notice