for Monitoring Cabinets & Small Sites
The TELSEC® Mini™ is a low cost surveillance solution to monitor environmental conditions, DC power and other alarm contacts in a remote cabinet or small shelter.
- Real time view of System Status
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
The TELSEC® MINI™ is a low cost surveillance solution to monitor environmental conditions, DC power and other alarm contacts in a remote cabinet or small shelter. The MINI has six universal inputs for monitoring temperature, digital contacts or any 0-5VDC or 4-20mA sensors. There are two digital outputs for alarm notification as well as an Ethernet port for remote communications. The system features a built in Web Server for programming and status monitoring of the site including a built-in historical graphing engine. The alarm logic is programmable with multiple severity levels and stored in non-volatile memory. All alarms can be sent using SNMP traps and/or e-mail notification.
- 6 Universal Inputs & 2 Digital Outputs.
- Monitors Float Voltage through Power Connection.
- SNMP, Embedded Web Server & E-mail Alarm Messaging.
- Compact Package allows for Wall or Rack Mount.
- Enables Interrogation of Remote Site from any Alarm or Maintenance Center.
- Operates with a Standard Control Program or can be customized to meet your requirements.
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System.
Part Number – 150963; for SNMP/WEB browser option, order part number: 150769
Inputs – 6 universal inputs, 0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA, thermistor and contact closure
Outputs – Digital – 2 form C outputs
Contact Rating – 0.5 amp @ 60 VDC
Power – 24-48 VDC, 3.7W Max.
Network Interface – Ethernet 10 Base-T RJ45 connector, built-in web server, HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, v1, v2 Traps Informs, TFTP, NTP
Logging – Logs all inputs, outputs, and alarms, up to 10,000 points
I/O Terminal – Screw terminals supports up to 12 AWG
Battery – Long life lithium
Temp Sensor Accuracy – ±1° F
Alarm Notification Methods – Email, SNMP Traps
Destinations – Four programmable trap destinations, four e-mail groups (each having four e-mail addresses)
Ambient Operating Temperature – -20 to 180° F (-29 to 82° C), 0-95 % non-condensing
Dimensions – 3.5 W x 6 L x 1.25 H in. (89 x 152 x 32 mm)
Weight – 0.5 lb (227 g)
Warranty – 1 year
Specifications subject to change without notice.