Acting as your smart eyes and ears at the remote site, the TELSEC delivers large savings and quick payback.
TELSEC 1500/2000 RM (rack mountable)/WM (wall mountable) Controller provides an integrated surveillance solution to monitor and control all environmental and access control functions, and equipment alarming in the remote site.
TELSEC 1500/2000 RM/WM Features
- TCP/IP over Ethernet Connectivity.
- Supports SNMP v1, SNMP v2c.
- Caller ID support ensures secure modem connection
- Battery monitoring: predicts battery capacity and time remaining during discharge using Telcordia Algorithm.
- Monitors individual battery voltage and string voltage.
- Intelligent lead/lag control of multiple A/C Units.
- Variable speed control of up to 6 heat exchanger fans when used with the TELSEC 500 or Fan Control Module.
- Monitors all environmental alarms: temperature, humidity, fire/smoke, toxic and combustible gas, high water, halon discharge.
- Card access control of up to 4 doors with 600 cards per system plus Intrusion Monitoring.
- Built-in craft port supports local serial communications.
- Supports alarm phone numbers for calls to PCs, pagers, and printers.
- Non-volatile FLASH memory prevents program loss & stores program upgrades.
- Web Browser for Status and Configuration.
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Utilities/Telecommunication/Cable & Broadband – Remote Cabinets & Shelters
- Data / Switching / Computer Centers / COs / Headends & Hubs
TELSEC® 1500 RM – 150619
TELSEC® 2000 RM – 150618
TELSEC® 1500 WM – 150617
TELSEC® 2000 WM – 150612
Mounting – Rack mount 19″ or 23″, Wall mount
Number of Outputs – TELSEC® 1500 RM: 8 NO, TELSEC® 2000 RM: 16 NO, TELSEC® 1500 WM: 8 NO, TELSEC® 2000 WM: 16 NO
Number of Universal Inputs – TELSEC® 1500 RM: 16, TELSEC® 2000 RM: 32, TELSEC® 1500 WM: 16, TELSEC® 2000 WM: 32
Input Types – All universal inputs can be analog (0-5 VDC or 0-20 mA), dry contact closure or wet contact (3-75 VDC)
Output Types – Normally Open (NO), 1 amp at 30 VDC, 0.3 amps at 60 VDC, 0.5 amps at 125 VAC
Card Access – Supports industry standard Wiegand format, proximity or card swipe readers. Control 4 doors with max 600 cards. Logs 800 most recent events.
Network – RS-485 communications bus for communicating with up to 16 RTU controllers or BACnet T-stats and expansion modules
Card Access – Supports industry standard Wiegand format, proximity or card swipe readers. Up to 600 cards can be programmed per site. Logs 800 most recent events
Power – ±18 to 65 VDC, 0.5 amps. Optional 120/110 VAC, 60 Hz, 0.25 amps
Front Panel – Built-in programming panel with 8 keys and a 32-character backlit LCD Display
Modem (with Caller ID) – 56K modem with Caller ID. Up to 24 phone numbers can be programmed to limit access to the system. Note: Caller ID service must be present on the phone line
Serial Port – One asynchronous db9 RS232 serial port. Programmable for speed, parity, and bit format LAN – Ethernet 10BaseT with RJ45 connector
Protocols Supported – TCP/IP, Telnet, HTTP, SMTP, SNMP v1, v2c, Traps/Informs
Dial-up PPP – Provides TCP/IP connectivity over PPP via analog modem for the TELSEC® and three additional RS232 asynchronous ports for connecting external devices that require remote connectivity over the PPP interface
Logging – Logs all inputs, outputs, and alarms, up to 10,000 points
Software – Supports any off-the-shelf terminal communication software (e.g. HyperTerminal®) or Web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer® 6+, Firefox® 1.5+)
I/O Terminals – Two (2) 50-pin Amphenol® connectors for outputs, discrete and analog inputs. Supports 2 wire (tip and ring), connections for each point using 25 pair cable
Battery – Long-life lithium. 10-year shelf, 1.5 years under load
Temp/Humidity Sensor Accuracy – Temp: ±1°F (±0.5°C), Humidity: ±2% of range. Temperature and Humidity sensors included
Ambient Operating Temp – -40 to 180°F (-40 to 82°C), 0-95% RH Non-condensing
Certification – NEBS Level III Approved, UL Listed, CE
Dimensions – Rack mount: 1.75″ H x 17″ W x 10.5″ D (45 mm x 432 mm x 267 mm), Wall Mount: 11″ H x 11″ W x 2″ D (279 mm x 279 mm x 51 mm)
Shipping Weight – Rack mount: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg), Wall mount: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
Warranty – One year To increase the system configuration to an additional 32 Inputs and 16 Outputs, a rack mount expansion module (TELSEC® RME, Part# 150640) and wall mount expansion module (TELSEC® WME, Part# 150724) can be networked to the TELSEC® RM/WM. Specifications subject to change without notice.