Monitoring and alarming of critical infrastructure equipment
The TELSEC MP2 is designed to address the monitoring and alarming requirements of critical infrastructure equipment used in Utility, Telecommunications and Cable/Broadband remote facilities.The TELSEC MP2 monitors environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power plants, generators, fuel level, energy usage, and other critical systems found in a remote cabinets and shelters.
- IPv6 Enabled
- SNMP v3 Ready
The TELSEC MP2 is designed to address the monitoring and alarming requirements of critical infrastructure equipment used in Utility, Telecommunications and Cable/Broadband remote facilities. The compact intuitive system will monitor environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power plants, generators, fuel level, energy usage, and other critical systems found in a remote cabinets and shelters.
The MP2 has 32 universal inputs which support monitoring temperature, contact closures or any 0-5 VDC or 4-20 mA sensors. Two RS485 serial ports are available to monitor Modbus RTU enabled devices for trending and alarming. Up to 512 unique Modbus registers can be polled. There are four digital outputs for alarm notification or control such as generator exercise, as well as an Ethernet port for remote communications.
The system features a built-in web server for programming and status monitoring of the site including a historical graphing engine. The alarm logic is programmable with multiple severity levels and all programming is stored in non-volatile memory. The system supports 544 alarm programs. All alarms notifications are sent using SNMP traps and/or email notification.
- 32 Universal Inputs & 4 form C digital outputs
- Ethernet communications with support for IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, SNMP v1, v2c and v3 and SMTP (Email)
- Compact Package allows for Wall or Rack Mounting
- Enable Interrogation of Remote Site from any Alarm or Maintenance Center
- Operates with a Standard Control Program or can be customized to meet your requirements
- Modbus RTU Communications-Supports communicating to Modbus RTU enabled equipment such as KW meters, generators, fuel level sensors and HVAC systems
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
• Utilities/Telecommunication / Cable & Broadband – Remote Cabinets & Shelters
• Data / Switching / Computer Centers / COs / Headends & Hubs
Part number – 151052-32
Inputs – 32 universal inputs supporting 0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA, thermistor & contact closure
Outputs – 4 form C digital outputs. Contact rating – 0.5 amp @ 60 VDC Network interface – Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
Protocols supported – IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, NTP, SMTP (email), SNMP v1, v2c and v3 for Gets, Sets and traps/informs
Serial interface – two RS485 serial ports for polling of Modbus RTU devices. Supports 16 & 32-bit integers, floating point and signed integers for read and write
Polling – up to 512 registers using Modbus RTU
Logging – Logs data for inputs, outputs, alarms, control states and Modbus registers
Alarm points – 544 individual alarm points programmable for severity, threshold and delay
Alarm notification methods – email and SNMP traps or informs
Destinations – four programmable trap destinations, ten email addresses or distribution lists
I/O terminal – removable screw terminals supports up to 12 AWG wire
Power – dual feed 24-48 VDC, 3.7 W Max.
Battery – long life lithium
Temperature sensor accuracy – ±1°F
Ambient operating temperature – 23° to 131°F (-5° to 55°C), 0-95% RH Non-condensing
Dimensions – 13.15 W x 4.15 L x 1.63 H in. (334 x 105 x 41 mm) Weight – 1 lb. (454 g)
Warranty – 1 Year
Specifications subject to change without notice