Meets the Power Utility’s CIP requirements.
Temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power plants, generators, fuel level, energy usage, and other critical systems found in remote substations.
- SNMP OSS Integrations: Third Party NMS such as NMA, Netcool and Quest OspreyFMS®
- Native Web Browser applications that are user friendly
- Email Alarm Notification
The TELSEC MP2x Expansion Module is designed to expand the monitoring and alarming functions of the TELSEC MP2 master system.
Monitoring & alarming of critical infrastructure equipment
The TELSEC MP2 is designed to address the monitoring and alarming requirements of critical infrastructure equipment used in Data Centers, Utility, Telecom, Broadband, Commercial/Industrial buildings. The TELSEC MP2 monitors environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power plants, generators, fuel level, energy usage, and other critical systems found in remote cabinets and shelters.
The MP2 is a hardware-integrated solution into Quest’s OspreyFMS® enterprise software, providing users a comprehensive view and management of their critical facilities.
TELSEC MP2 Features
- 32 Universal Inputs & 4 Form C digital outputs (Also available in 16 Universal Input configuration. Order Part Number: 151052-16)
- Ethernet communications with support for IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, SNMP v1, v2c and v3, SSH, Telnet, TL1, and SMTP (Email)
- DNP3 – Supports polling of inputs and outputs via Ethernet or serial
- Compact Package allows for Wall or Rack Mounting
- Enable Interrogation of Remote Site from any Alarm or Maintenance Center
- Operates with a Standard Control Program or can be customized to meet your requirements
- Modbus RTU Communications – Supports communicating to Modbus RTU enabled equipment such as KW meters, generators, fuel level sensors, and HVAC systems
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or by uploading a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Utilities / Telecommunication / Cable & Broadband – Remote Cabinets & Shelters
- Data / Switching / Computer Centers / COs / Headends & Hubs
Part number – 151052-32
Inputs – 32 universal inputs supporting 0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA, thermistor & contact closure
Outputs – 4 form C digital outputs. Contact rating – 0.5 amp @ 60 VDC Network interface – Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
Protocols supported – IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, DNP3, RADIUS Password Authentication, NTP, SMTP (email), SNMP v1, v2c and v3, SSHv2, Telnet, TL1 for Gets, Sets and traps/informs
Serial interface – Two RS485 serial ports
Serial Protocols Supported – Modbus RTU read and write with up to 1024 registers for 16 & 32-bit integers, floating point and signed integers
DNP3: Supports polling of the MP2’s inputs and outputs
Logging – Logs data for inputs, outputs, alarms, control states and Modbus registers
Alarm notification methods - TL1 over SSH/Telnet, Email/SMTP and SNMP traps or informs
Destinations – four programmable trap destinations, ten email addresses or distribution lists
I/O terminal – removable screw terminals supports up to 12 AWG wire
Power – dual feed 24-48 VDC, 3.7 W Max.
Battery – long life lithium
Temperature sensor (included) accuracy – ±1°F
Ambient operating temperature – -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C), 0-95% RH Non-condensing
Dimensions – 13.15 W x 4.15 L x 1.63 H in. (334 x 105 x 41 mm)
Weight – 1 lb. (454 g)
Warranty – 1 Year
Specifications subject to change without notice