Cabinets, OTN’s, shelters, small remote sites, and data switching and computer centers.
Acts as an early warning system. It provides real-time visibility to remote sites and is simple to install and program
In addition, it provides email alarm messaging and comes standard with a friendly, versatile embedded Web Server. A user can interrogate their remote cabinet or site from any alarm or maintenance center.
For Monitoring Cabinets & Small Sites
The TELSEC MINI is a low cost surveillance solution to monitor environmental conditions, DC power and other alarm contacts in a remote cabinet or small shelter.
TELSEC MINI Features
- TCP/IP over Ethernet Connectivity. Supports SNMP v1, v2c; RS-485 Modbus
- 6 Universal Inputs & 2 Digital Outputs
- Monitors Float Voltage through Power Connection
- SNMP, Embedded Web Server & E-mail Alarm Messaging
- Compact Package allows for Wall or Rack Mount
- Enables Interrogation of Remote Site from any Alarm or Maintenance Center
- Operates with a Standard Control Program or can be customized to meet your requirements
The TELSEC MINI is a low-cost surveillance solution to monitor environmental conditions, DC power and other alarm contacts in a remote cabinet or small shelter. The TELSEC MINI™ has six universal inputs for monitoring temperature, digital contacts or any 0-5 VDC or 4-20 mA sensors. There are two digital outputs for alarm notification as well as an Ethernet port for remote communications. The system features a built-in Web Server for programming and status monitoring of the site including a built-in historical graphing engine. The alarm logic is programmable with multiple severity levels and stored in non-volatile memory. All alarms can be sent using SNMP traps and/or e-mail notification.
- Simple to install & program
- Real time view of System Status
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low Cost Solution
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Telecommunication / Cable – Remote Cabinets & Shelters
- Data / Switching / Computer Centers
Part Number – 150963; for SNMP/WEB browser option, order part number: 150769
Inputs – 6 universal inputs, 0-5 VDC, 4-20 mA, thermistor and contact closure
Outputs – Digital – 2 form C outputs
Contact Rating – 0.5 amp @ 60 VDC
Power – 24-48 VDC, 3.7W Max.
Network Interface – Ethernet 10 Base-T RJ45 connector, built-in web server, HTTP, SMTP, SNMP, v1, v2 Traps Informs, TFTP, NTP
Logging – Logs all inputs, outputs, and alarms, up to 10,000 points
I/O Terminal – Screw terminals supports up to 12 AWG
Battery – Long life lithium
Temp Sensor Accuracy – ±1° F
Alarm Notification Methods – Email, SNMP Traps
Destinations – Four programmable trap destinations, four e-mail groups (each having four e-mail addresses)
Ambient Operating Temperature – -20 to 180° F (-29 to 82° C), 0-95 % non-condensing
Dimensions – 3.5 W x 6 L x 1.25 H in. (89 x 152 x 32 mm)
Weight – 0.5 lb (227 g)
Warranty – 1 year
Specifications subject to change without notice.