The TELSEC 800 provides an integrated, low cost surveillance solution to monitor environmental equipment, power/battery alarms, and door access control in the remote cabinet
- Battery monitoring: predicts battery capacity and time remaining during discharge using Telcordia Algorithm.
- Alarms transported by 2-way communications via choice of modem, Ethernet, or RS232 connections, or 1-way via contact closures.
- TCP/IP over Ethernet Connectivity.
- Caller ID support ensures secure connection.
- Card access control with 600 cards per system.
- Intrusion alarming.
- Local backlit LCD display presents active alarms and analog values.
- Built-in craft port supports local serial communications.
- Supports alarm phone numbers for calls to PCs, pagers, and printers.
- Non-volatile Flash memory prevents program loss and stores program upgrades sent remotely.
- Mount in 19″ or 23″ rack or on cabinet door.
- Web browser for status and configuration.
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
Rack or Cabinet Door Mounting