The TELSEC 500 is designed to provide real-time monitoring and control of your heat exchangers in your remote site cabinets.
- Variable Speed or On/Off Control of up to 6 Fans.
- Built-in Tachometer for alarming which allows use of low cost 2 wire fans.
- Green/Red LEDs for each fan indicate status.
- Fan alarm reset: clears alarm conditions manually (on-site).
- User programmable high and low temp setpoints and high temp alarm for both normal and power fail operation.
- User adjustable fan maximum speed clips for both normal and power fail operation ensure meeting your tight acoustical and power failure reduction requirements.
- Override button: turns fans on to 100% or off or returns to automatic. Fans return to automatic when cabinet doors are closed.
- Fans will run at full speed and an alarm condition will occur if the system experiences a logic failure or if in override.
- Alarms for fuse failure, fan failure, or -48VDC power loss.
- Supports redundant (dual) power feed from power plant.
- Custom rack mounting option available.
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Remote Site Cabinets