The TELSEC ESB2/ESB2x Upgrade kit is designed to upgrade an existing ESB or ESBx system to the ESB2 without having to remove panels or rewire all of the monitoring and control points.
Update your existing system to provide secure communications and robust advanced functionality is lass that an hour. The TELSEC ESB2/ESB2x upgrade includes the color touchscreen, processor board with 10/100Mb Ethernet and serial ports for Modbus an BACnet, and the IO board with matching connectors to the ESB. The TELSEC ESB2/ESB2x upgrade kit supports dual (A&B) DC power feed and has a separate power terminal to conveniently provide power to the expansion boards in the ESBx enclosure.
TELSEC ESB2/ESB2x Upgrade Kit Features
- Provides an integrated surveillance solution to monitor and control all environmental and equipment alarming.
- Performs all controlling, monitoring, and communication functions in a single product.
- SNMP, embedded Web Server, with secure encrypted protocols.
- Uses Quest's patented economizer control algorithm to dynamically adjust settings to optimize the use of outside air for cooling.
- Operates with a standard control program or can be customized to meet your requirements.
- Enables interrogation of remote sites from any alarm and/or maintenance center.
- UL and CE listed. Mountable in customized UL approved Panel Enclosures.
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
TELSEC® ESB2/ESB2x Upgrade Kit: 151083
EXP Expansion Panel: 150775 requires External Power Supply
UIB Board: 130455
DOB Board: 130454
AOB Board: 130456
HVAC Controller: 150966-5
Part Number: 151083
Mounting: Board set replaces the ESB boards in the same wall mounted enclosure.
Inputs: 16 universal inputs expandable to 272 in 16 input increments, Analog (0-5 VDC or 0-20 mA) or dry contact closures (order part# 130455)
Outputs - Digital: 16 digital outputs expandable to 144 in 8 output increments, (order part# 130454)
Contact Rating: (16) Form A, 1 amp at 30 VDC, 0.3 amps at 60 VDC, 0.5 amps at 125 VAC, (order part# 130454) (8) Form C, 10 amps at 28 VDC, 8.5 amps at 120 VAC
Outputs - Analog Optional: 2 on-board, expandable to 66 in 4 analog output increments, 0-10 VDC or 0-20/4-20 mA (order part# 130456)
HVAC Control: 16 standalone HVAC Controllers can be networked to the system. Order part# 150966
Power: 24 VAC/20-60 VDC, current draw 0.5 amps at 24 VDC
Front Panel: Color Touch Screen LCD 4.3” diagonal with 24-bit TrueColor. WQVGA resolution (480 x 272)
Serial Network: Three RS485 ports
Options Supported: Modbus & Quest expansion modules
Network Interface (option)
LAN: Ethernet 10/100BaseT with RJ45 connector
Protocols Supported: IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, NTP, SMTP (email), SSHv2, Telnet, SNMP v1, v2c and v3 for Gets, Sets and traps/informs
I/O Terminals: 2 piece pull-off terminals for all field wiring
Battery: Long life lithium: 10 year shelf life, 1.5 years under load
Temp/Humidity Sensor Accuracy: Temp: ±1°F (±0.5°C), Humidity: ±2% of range. Temperature & Humidity sensor (standard)
Ambient Operating Temp: -20 to 180°F (-29 to 82°C), 0-95% RH Non-condensing
Certification: UL, CE
Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
Warranty: 1 year
For use under U.S. Patent No. U.S. 10,267,529 B2 when component is part of a patented combination
Specifications subject to change without notice.