Quest Controls is pleased to announce the release of OspreyFMS v1.7. This release represents the most significant and feature-rich change to OspreyFMS since its introduction. Numerous enhancements and new features were developed for protocol mapping, reporting, monitoring, alarming and analytics.
Key components to this release –
- Ability to easily upload and parse MIB’s
- Web-Based tools for templatizing MIB’s for enterprise-wide usage
- Tools for easy protocol mapping and configuration of devices
- Alarm Trend Report with numerous sorting and filtering features
- Data download available on all reports
- Refinements to graphing engine on the Site Trends Report
- Seamless support for multiple device correlation and monitoring
- Drag and drop tools for building Controller Tiles for dashboard presentation
- Configurable polling cycles with automatically polling acceleration for currently accessed sites
- Site Plan enhancements including animated graphics
- Advanced Alarming feature for multi-point and multi-condition alarming and distribution
- Trap Filters with variable and pattern matching
- Administrator definable user availability
- Alarm suppression by equipment type, severity, etc.
- Multi-point virtual points with the ability to add operators for data refinement (E.g. PUE, Energy Intensity, etc.)
- Ad-Hoc Reports for multi-site analysis of numerous data points
Other Key Features
- Global Programming
- Generator Curtailment & Testing Support
- Demonstrations and overviews available, contact Quest Controls at 800.373.6331 or visit our contact us page.