Our COSYS Application and System Controls work along with our enterprise software platform OspreyFMS to provide a meaningful context.
The QuestControls QCL-12/36/72 Lighting Cabinets are designed for use with the QCA series controllers and with the Panasonic WR-xxx series relays. Delta Controls offers three cabinet size options; each comprised of an enclosure, interior and cover. Cover options include a lockable hinged door with voltage barrier or a screwed cover, both available in either flush or surface mount styles.
- 12, 36 and 72 relay cabinet sizes
- Configurable barriers to allow from 1 to maximum cabinet relay capacity
- Enclosure separate from interior allows wires to be pulled before the relays and controller are installed
- Doors provide access to the low voltage area while providing a barrier to the high voltage area
- Large wire way allow for the running of high voltage wires from one side to the other on the 36 or 72 relay size cabinets
- Controller mounted on raised rails to conceal low voltage switch wiring
- 12 relay size cabinet can easily be flush mounted between standard 16 inch studs
- Optional high voltage area barriers allow for multiple line voltages in each cabinet
The QCL Lighting Cabinets are factory pre-wired and tested to reduce field installation costs. The flexible cabinet sizes can be used in installations ranging from smaller distributed lighting control solutions to large central installations.
The flexible design of these lighting cabinets allow the field installation to determine how the interior and doors are mounted to the enclosure. Low voltage wires can be accessed from either the top or bottom, and the doors can be installed for left or right opening.
14 x 20.4 x 4 in.
(35.5 x 51.8 x 10.1 cm)
15.75 lb. (6.69 kg) without relays 19.58 lb. (8.9 kg) full capacity
22 x 28 x 4 in.
(55.9 x 71.1 x 10.1 cm)
44 lb. (20 kg) without relays 58.6 lb. (26.6 kg) full capacity
22 x 50 x 4 in.
(55.9 x 127 x 10.1 cm)
79 lb. (35.7 kg) without relays 107.7 lb. (48.8 kg) full capacity
ANSI/ASA 61 Grey
16 gauge steel
Primary: 120, 277, 347 VAC
Secondary: 24 VAC, 50VA
High Voltage: 14 gauge minimum Low Voltage: 18 gauge
32º to 131ºF (0º to 55ºC)
10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
Order the QCL-LC123672 with the desired options according to the following product numbers:
QCL-LC12 12 Relay Capacity
QCL-LC36 36 Relay Capacity
QCL-LC72 72 Relay Capacity