Optimize Operation & Reduce Energy Consumption
The Quest BACnet T-Stat is ideal for convenience stores, fast food restaurants, small box and large box retail facilities where remote communications are desired.
The Quest BACnet T-Stat is a stand-alone and network-capable controller designed to monitor and control air conditioning systems. A simple device to commission, it also contains customizable algorithms for operation in any kind of energy scenario. Working in conjunction with the Q3™ BACnet Router, the Quest BACnet T-Stat provides easier management of multi-site retail locations.
- Controls single-stage and multi-stage conventional or heat pump units.
- Operates as a stand-alone or network thermostat.
- Utilizes the BACnet protocol for easy integration into other systems.
- Optional wireless module communicates in Zigbee protocol.
- Easy to understand LCD status screen.
- Customizable programming for Demand Response and curtailment scenarios.
- User lockout.
- Part Number: 150966
- Stand-alone operation to control the HVAC system if network communications fail
- Controls zone & supply temperature as well as fan status
- Programmable for standard AC systems with electric heat or gas heat and heat pumps (one or two stage)
- Built-in zone temperature sensor or support for remote mounting of zone sensor
- Verifies proper operation of the heating and air conditioning systems
- LCD for displaying the current operating mode, setpoints and temperature readings
- LCD screen for programming changes and raising/lowering of setpoint values
- Replaces existing standard T-Stats with no additional wires needed to run from the Quest BACnet T-Stat to the HVAC system
- Powered from 24VAC power source in HVAC system
- Battery Backup
- RS485 network bus for daisy chaining of multiple T-Stats. Up to 32 can be networked to one Quest BACnet Router system
- Optional wireless module for networking the Quest BACnet T-Stat to the Quest BACnet Router
- Communicates in BACnet protocol
- Size 5.32” W x 3.5” H x 1”D (135 x 89 x 25 mm)
- Weight 0.5 lb. (227 g)
Specifications subject to change without notice.