Remote Communications & Operation
The Quest BACnet Lighting Controller is ideal for convenience stores, fast food restaurants, small box and large box retail facilities where remote communications and operation is desired.
The Quest BACnet Lighting Controller is a stand-alone and network-capable controller designed to control and monitor up to six lighting loads while providing monitoring of energy consumption at a remote site. The controller has customizable control strategies to include scheduling based on time using a built in astronomical clock and light level sensor support to reduce operation of lighting and control loads based upon user definable schedules. The Lighting Controller works with the Quest BACnet T-stat and BACnet Router to provide a comprehensive energy management solution for multi-site retail locations.
- Controls six zones of lighting or equipment based upon user defined schedules.
- Operates as a standalone or networked controller with remote programmability.
- Utilizes the BACnet open protocol for easy integration into other systems.
- Monitors Demand and Consumption through pulse counter input.
- Supports exterior and interior light level sensors for determining optimum operation of lighting.
- Built in astronomical time function to automatically adjust for sunrise/sunset.
- Easy to understand built in LCD screen and keypad.
- Customizable programming for demand response and curtailment scenarios.
- Part Number: 150978
- Stand-alone operation to control Lighting loads if network communications fail
- Six outputs for controlling lighting and equipment based on time schedule
- Each Output is programmable for the schedule to follow
- Built-in astronomical clock feature to automatically adjust for dusk
- Supports two zones of light level sensing (interior and exterior)
- KW/KWH monitoring through pulse input
- Digital input for integration with site security system to bring on lights when in alarm
- LCD display for current operating status, making local changes and temporary override operation
- 24VAC low voltage powering with battery backup for status data retention
- All programming saved to non-volatile flash memory
- RS485 network bus for daisy chaining of multiple devices. Up to 32 devices can be networked to one Quest BACnet Router system
- Communicates using BACnet MS/TP
- Size 5.32” W x 3.5” H x 1”D (135 x 89 x 22 mm)
- Weight 0.5 lb. (227 g)
Specifications subject to change without notice.