A 16 Input & 12 Output BACnet Control & Monitoring Module
The Quest BACnet I/O Module has the flexibility to monitor and control almost any type of application.
- Works independently or in concert with the OspreyFMS® dashboard
- Built in program logic for autonomous control
The Quest BACnet I/O Module has 16 inputs and 12 outputs that can act stand alone or in conjunction with the TALISMAN. The module’s inputs and outputs provide monitoring & control for lighting, refrigeration, energy sub-metering, temperature monitoring, and IAQ.
The Quest I/O Module communicates to the central server software package OspreyFMS® via BACnet to provide powerful reporting and global functions.
- Communicates to the Quest TALISMAN BACnet Specific Purpose Master controller.
- Universal inputs for temperature,analog transducers and digital contacts.
- BACnet MS/TP communications to network with other BACnet MS/TP devices.
- Works independently or in concert with the OspreyFMS® dashboard.
- Pulse Meter input for energy sub-metering.
- Built in program logic for autonomous control.
Part Number: 150984
Universal Input: 16 Channels
Thermistor: 10K Type III
Digital Input: Dry Contact Closure
Digital Output: 8 Channels@24VAC, 1AMP
Analog Output: 4 Channels 0-10VDC
Digital Pulse Input: Pulse meter input for KWH meters
Serial Communications: EIA-485 (BUS A,B)
Baud Rate: (9.6K, 19.2k, 38.4K, 76.8K)
Application Protocol: BACnet MSTP Master
Multi-drop Capability: Yes (hardware ID setting)
Shipping Weight: 1 lb (454 g)
Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 1.5 in. (229 x 102 x 38 mm)
Warranty: 1 Year
Specifications subject to change without notice.