Controls two single-stage HVAC systems for Fan, Cool and Heat
Power from both HVAC’s 24VAC transformers
Automatic lead change every 24 hours
LCD display for current operating mode and shelter temperature readings
The Quest T-stat Lead/Lag Controller Model 101 is a smart control system designed to replace conventional Lead/Lag controllers that do not offer wide temperature control windows for advanced optimization of HVAC operation.
The T-stat LLC controls two single stage HVAC systems to provide lead/lag operation with automatic switching based upon time. The system has a built in 2 line by 16 character display for status monitoring of the current temperature and operating mode of the HVAC equipment.
- Controls two single-stage HVAC systems for Fan, Cool and Heat.
- Power from both HVAC’s 24VAC transformers.
- Automatic lead change every 24 hours.
- LCD display for current operating mode and shelter temperature readings.
- Comfort mode to allow “Occupied” temperature settings for one hour.
- Five button keypad for navigation to other status screens.
- Built in zone temperature.
- The setpoints are factory configured but changeable through password protected menus.
|Normal mode - Lead unit cooling on||80|
|Normal mode - Lag unit cooling on||84|
|Normal mode - All cooling off||75|
|Normal mode - Lead unit heating on||45|
|Normal mode - Lag unit heating on||43|
|Normal mode - All heating off||50|
|Comfort mode - Lead unit cooling on||76|
|Comfort mode - Lag unit cooling on||80|
|Comfort mode - All cooling off||71|
|Comfort mode - Lead unit heating on||55|
|Comfort mode - Lag heating on||53|
|Comfort mode - All heating off||60|
|Lead Switch time||24 hours|
|Comfort mode time||1 hour|
|Lead unit fan operation||Automatic|
- Utilities/Telecommunication/Cable & Broadband – Remote Cabinets & Shelters
- Data / Switching / Computer Centers / COs / Headends & Hubs