In an ongoing emphasis on developing a robust, friendly interface Quest Controls Inc. is pleased to announce the release of OspreyFMS v1.1.
This release brings a host of new features and benefits that will make it easier to monitor & manage all the data from your building control network. Some of the key updates include:
- Complete revamp of the interactivity. Users will notice a more fluid experience with the popups, slide-ins, and hover-overs.
- Expanded information in the Alarm ticker and the Site-level Alarm pop-up
- Map can now be expanded by sliding out the site list to the left
- More efficient use of space in the Site table to reduce the need for scrolling
- Sorting functionality for sites by Utility Market or State
Site Trends Enhancements
- Completely new graphing engine provides a smoother and clearer graph
- Download data option as an Excel file now available
- Interface revamped to allow for easier point selection
- Scheduling now supports two occupied periods per day
- Site setup now has a button for auto populating the latitude and longitude
- Manual time sync option now available
Numerous minor fixes and updates
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Ben Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org