Quest’s Hardware & Software Extends Advanced Monitoring Available for Data Centers to Edge Computing
Quest Controls has been “IoT” before there was “IoT”. Quest has been installing its hardware sensors, monitors, and controls since 1989.
Quest combines hardware, software, and responsive customer service; clients get an unmatched suite meeting today’s requirements.
Quest provides monitoring and control solutions for headends, hubs, OTNs, and data centers that reduce energy costs and reduce visits to remote sites.
Quest provides monitoring and control solutions for substations and remote sites. Our solutions meet the Power Utilities’ Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) requirements.
Quest Controls' smart remote monitoring enables quick and effective diagnosis of problems, eliminates false alarms and unnecessary truck rolls, and averts serious problems.
Quest provides optimization and auditing services that ensure maximum and continued energy savings for the entire portfolio of sites.
SMART ADAPTIVE CONTROL
Quest Controls, Inc. is pleased to announce that the company has received a Patent for its Smart Adaptive Control HVAC Economizer Algorithm.
HVAC Economizer Algorithm
Adaptive Free Cooling for your Building
Customers earn a fast payback and a high ROI by using Quest’s Smart Adaptive Control Algorithm in their remote sites.
- Reduce required worktime at the site to adjust dampers and economizer controls
- Save energy by reducing HVAC compressor run times.
- Ensure optimum operating conditions for critical equipment.
- Reduce carbon footprint.
- No additional training requirements.
Quest's Total Solution
With 30+ years of experience in remote monitoring, Quest has the knowledge to keep your Edge Computing facilities operating at peak performance!
Enterprise Facility Management
Global Monitoring & Analysis
OspreyFMS® is the premier platform for integrating divergent controls systems into a single, unified interface. This consolidated experience allows users to leverage monitored data for a deeper dive and a smarter analysis. This energy management software has multi-site alarming synergies, energy use predictions, and cost analysis all at your fingertips. OspreyFMS acts as the engine that predicts savings opportunities, pending failures, and anomalies otherwise impossible on a site-by-site basis.
EMS for Remote Sites
RSC 1000™ Remote Site Controller
The RSC 1000™ Site Controller with IP connectivity is specifically designed for use in all remote facilities. It provides control & monitoring of the site’s AC Units, Power Meters, Generators, Fuel Cells, Solar Panels and Fuel Tanks. The RSC 1000 includes a touch screen display and direct support for Modbus communication to any compatible device. In a single-box solution, users can maximize their visibility and control into their facility.
DCIM Monitoring & Alarming of Critical Infrastructure Equipment
The TELSEC MP2 is designed to address the monitoring and alarming requirements of critical infrastructure equipment used in Data Centers (DCIM), Utility, Telecom, Broadband, Commercial/Industrial buildings. The TELSEC MP2 monitors environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power plants, generators, fuel level, energy usage, and other critical systems found in remote cabinets and shelters.
Model 400 HVAC Controller
A convenient and reliable controller that provides the necessary redundancy for critical facilities.
The Model 400 is designed to work as a standalone HVAC Control System or in conjunction with the TELSEC® ESB2 Environmental Controller to provide a comprehensive monitoring and control system for Telecom/Broadband facilities. Multiple HVAC units can be grouped by the area they serve to provide lead/lag/standby functionality per zone.
- Can be configured to control most HVAC systems such as single stage, two stage or heat pump systems.
- Designed to work with existing HVAC economizer control modules or take direct control of the outside air damper.
- Supports variable speed control of the supply air fan.
- Powered from the HVAC’s 24VAC transformers.
- Additional 24VDC power source supported.
- Networkable to the ESB2 or any Modbus RTU controller.
- Works in standalone mode if communications are lost.
- LCD display for current operating mode
- and temperature readings.
- Five button keypad for navigation to other status screens.
- Default settings and configuration are settable through password protected screens.
- All settings can be modified remotely through Modbus RTU.
- Built-in zone temperature for ease of installation.
- Additional zone sensor can be added for controlling based upon the average or high of the two sensors.
TELSEC® MP1 – Alarm Monitoring
Low-cost, low profile, small yet powerful device
The TELSEC MP1 is designed to address the monitoring and alarming requirements of critical infrastructure equipment and facilities for multiple industries such as: data centers (DCIM), telecommunications, cable/broadband, utilities, governmental, industrial, commercial and multi-residential facilities. The compact intuitive system will monitor environmental conditions like temperature, humidity, intrusion, DC power, generators, fuel level, and other critical systems found in remote equipment cabinets, closets, cages and rooms.
The MP1 is a hardware-integrated solution into Quest’s OspreyFMS® enterprise software, providing users a comprehensive view and management of their critical facilities.
TELSEC MP1 Features
- Six Universal Inputs & Two Form C digital outputs
- Ethernet communications with support for IPv6, IPv4, HTTP, HTTPS, RADIUS Password Authentication, SSH, Telnet, TL1 and SMTP (Email)
- SNMP v1, v2c and v3, for sets, gets, traps and informs
- Compact Package allows for Wall or Rack Shelf Mounting
- Enable Interrogation of Remote Site from any Alarm or Maintenance Center
TELSEC MP1 Benefits
- Eliminates downtime by acting as an Early Warning System
- Reduces visits to Remote Sites
- Simple to install & program
- Can be configured through a web browser or upload a config file
- Real time view of your facility and critical equipment
- Low cost solution for remote monitoring of your critical facilities
Monitoring, Control & Building Management of Remote Sites
NEW RELEASE! Quest introduces its new TELSEC® ESB2 Monitoring & Control System Featuring Secure Communications & Touch Screen Technology
Quest's new TELSEC ESB2 Monitoring & Control System is designed for use in the Telecommunications, Cable/Broadband and Utilities markets to monitor and control manned and unmanned facilities, such as COs, Headends, Fiber Hubs, Huts, CEVs, OTNs and Substations.
Clients like Verizon, AT&T and Cincinnati Bell have been trusting Quest Controls for more than 20 years with their remote monitoring needs.
Quest is the leading supplier of monitoring and control systems for the MSO market including Comcast, TWC, Cox, Charter, Suddenlink and many other MSO’s.
Quest products offer you higher reliability, early detection of critical problems, remote interrogation and full visibility of your substations and remote sites.
Quest has been installing its hardware sensors, monitors, and controls throughout the world since 1989.
Quest Controls provides DCIM, turnkey installation, data management, and ongoing services to ensure savings are generated and critical information from the Data Center is accessible.
The Quest approach delivers upon its promise. Our intelligent and controlled solutions provide proven value to every client we serve.
Quest Controls Energy Management System and Monitoring Service effectively reduce both energy usage and operational costs due to unnecessary service and repair calls.
Utilizing unique algorithms within our OspreyFMS software provides a window into the costs for running each piece of equipment in real-time.
Quest has tailored its services and technology to be affordable and immediately productive for retail customers.